Have you noticed how busy it is online? So many blogs, tweets, Facebook posts – and more – to wade through each day. It’s easy to get lost in the crowd.
To be successful online you need a strong, regular presence on your blog and your social media channels. I can give you the tools to make sure you grow your visibility and gain followers and fans.
Do you need some general guidance? We can set up hourly sessions to review your marketing strategies and progress.
Where are your fans, and how can you connect with them? If you aren’t sure how to get yourself in front of your audience, that’s the first step. Then we can create a detailed blueprint for where and how to reach them. You need a plan to keep on track; check out this sample marketing plan.
I’ll help you develop and maintain your blog, This includes:
- generating ideas for posts
- ghostwriting posts
- sharing content on social media
- developing a schedule/calendar to ensure your blog has regular content
Content creation and fan/follower engagement
Unsure what to post on social media, or when? Would you like to connect with more fans? Here’s what we can do:
- identify the best people/companies to follow
- find good content to share
- regularly interact with key followers and fans
- create a calendar to keep your posts/sites on track
- develop strategies to connect with, grow and maintain your following
This includes Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and other major social media channels.
To make sure these strategies work, we’ll develop metrics to measure your activity, including blog traffic, social media followers, and re-posts, retweets and more.
• Writing and editing
Services include ghostwriting, blogging, book editing, newsletters, social media content and more.